Thursday 6 December 2012


Helter skelter
Get out of the way
We’re on an important trip
Hope we find him today!!

The King of Kings
That’s what the star does say
Just imagine … king over all other kings..
Herod, Do you know where he is, I pray?

For he is our Lord, our saviour

He’ll change the world, make it new
We want to go and worship him
Do you want to come and worship too?

King over all kings you say
Um now let me see …
The scholars say ‘Try Bethlehem’
But you must come back and tell me

I’ll find that baby and bring him in
He must be destroyed and it must be now
I won’t have another king
I won’t have anyone making me bow

There will always be Herod’s attacking my King
Faith stealers, hope destroyers
Who just ruin everything
And there will always be wise men seeking my King
Passionate eager and determined
Just longing to worship the king

Helter skelter
Get out of the way
We’re on an important trip
We are seeking the King today!!

Jo Wanmer 2008






No comments:

Post a Comment